Fagonia cretica in powderform is known as Dhamasaand it has been
accepted as treatment of cancers especially in blood and liver cancer. Fagonia is a single herbal
medicine having miraculous curing effects on general health issues including
serious illnesses like cancers, hepatitis, heart disorders, etc., without any
serious side-effects. Its leaves are very thin and grow between two thorns. The
thorns are in triplet or quartet. The branches of the plant are very thin so it
can’t grow straight but it is laid on the ground, in shape of a small bush. Fagonia plant has sweet, bitter,
sharp and sour taste according to different stages of growth and parts.
Benefits of Fagonia
1) Dhamasa is considered to be a bitter, astringent &
2) It is known for its stimulative, anti inflammatory, anti
oxidant and thrombolytic properties.
3) It may help purify the blood and may decompose blood
clots to help control hemorrhage & heart problems.
4) Dhamasa is said to have blood purification properties.
5) May support healthy liver functions.
6) It is said to have antioxidant properties.
7) It increases the physical strength and weight of the week
and under weight people.
8) Treats asthma & breathing difficulty.
9) It increases urination and hence overhauls the kidneys
and urination system.