Are you planning to lose weight and thinking of the various foods, which you should consume or avoid? Fruits may contain sugar, which is not ideal for weight loss. However, several fruits contain important nutrients, which are essential for your health. Fruits also keep you full while you consume limited calories.
Here are some fruits which are beneficial for boosting your weight loss goals:
1. Papaya : Papaya is a wonderful diuretic and antioxidant, it possesses a large amount of plant fiber, and very little calories. It also provides a good about of vitamins A, C, and B, calcium, iron and phosphorous. And if that weren't enough, papaya also helps in weight loss and fighting cellulite.
2. Berries: Blueberries, raspberries and blackberries are full of nutrients and contain low sugar in comparison to other fruits like bananas and mangoes. Berries are considered to be ideal for burning calories in fast food. They also help in slowing down your digestion process and the absorption of fructose.
3. Avocado: Avocados are beneficial in helping you with weight loss. Most people following a limited carbohydrate diet fail to increase their fat intake content sufficient enough for smooth metabolism and body functioning. An avocado contains around 20 grams of healthy fat, which is quite low for an entire day. Higher fat increases metabolism and boosts testosterone levels, which is a primary hormone associated with weight loss in both men and women.
4. Grapefruit: Grapefruit is also effective in weight loss. It contains high amount of water, which increases your fullness, while only a few calories are contained. Because of this, adding grapefruit to your balanced diet is beneficial in fat loss.
5. Watermelon: Watermelon also accounts for being effective in weight loss. It is high in water content and a serving of 100 grams of watermelon contains 30 calories only. They contain amino acids named arginine, which aid in fat burning. Watermelon keeps you hydrated and satiated for a long time. This will prevent unhealthy snacking.
6. Guava: Guava is a healthy fruit, which is high in fiber and helps in weight loss. It has a low glycemic index because of which it is excellent for diabetic patients who need to lose weight. Guava also helps in keeping your bowel movements proper. This boosts your overall process of weight loss.
You should add bananas to your diet as it contains 105 calories per piece and is a source of instant energy. It is one of the best post workout fruits. Apples and pears are other fruits which help in weight loss.