Safed Musli (Chlorophytum Borivilianum), also called White Musli, is a potent aphrodisiac and string adaptogenic herb used in ayurveda and herbal science. It is effective for improving male performance, inducing spermatogenesis and providing strength to the muscles. Safed Musli is a healing plant which is generally used for Sexual Weakness and Impotence. It is most important herb described ayurveda for vigorous. Safed Musli plants are small in size, it generally have white flowers and are grown in scattered panicles. Some varieties of Safed Musli species also carries seedlings around the panicle, which are rooted in touching the ground.
The tuberous roots of this plant are used to prepare herbal products and varieties of Ayurvedic medicines.They are generally used as a nutritional tonic to cure general sexual weakness. This plant naturally grows in the central areas of India, where the temperature and climatic conditions are suitable for growth. In this are the land are sandy loam and the water is absorbed easily by the earth so it is ideal for the growth of Safed Musli. Therefore, Safed Musli Powder is most suitable for individuals with VATA and KAPHA dominant symptoms.
Safed Musli or Chlorophytum Borivilianum root powder is used in ayurvedic practice. It is also used in form of various ayurvedic formulations from which Musli Pak is the commonest. It is commonly used for aphrodisiac and erectogenic effects. It is useful in the treatment of male weakness, physical debility, erectile dysfunction, oligospermia, nocturnal emission, etc. Our Indian Ayurveda has deeply described the benefits of Safed Musli in improving physical strength, stamina, sexual wellness
Other Benefits Of Safed Musli
- It can be entitled the best friend of men’s health. It has a powerful activator agent used for restoring male reproductive system disorders like impotency, low sperm count and premature ejaculation, etc.
- The dried roots of Safed Musli or safed musli powder is used for pre-natal and post-natal complaint. Its powder rise lactation in feeding mothers and lactating cows.
- The tuber roots of the plant have been used ever since ancient times, to prepared nourishing tonic for sexual impotence and is used in Ayurvedic medicines even this day.
- It has antioxidant enzymes and vitamin C which are also a good reason for using this species of herb.
- Some research also indicates that this herb can also be helpful in healing of arthritic and certain diabetes conditions.
- Its regular use of safed musli powder motives increase in the level of High-Density Lipoprotein (HDL is defined as a good cholesterol) and lower in the plasma and hepatic lipide profiles.
- Safed Musli verifies effective as a nourishing tonic for both the mother and the fetus, for the time of pregnancy and is also used to restore the body fluids during the post-partum stage.
- Apart from revitalizing the reproductive system, the herb avoids premature ejaculation as well as is also used in chronic leucorrhoea.
- It is also considered as an energy booster in asthmatic conditions. Safed musli powder are used to fortify the general immune system of the body.
- Safed Musli powder is a very in demand aphrodisiac agent, with no side effects. It is generally prescribed for improving male potency and overcoming signs of fatigue. It is especially used for people with low sperm count and low libido.
The dosage of Safed Musli can vary person to person according to age, body strength and its effects on appetite. If its recommended dosage causes loss of appetite, then dosage should be reduced accordingly. They benefit the most when used with warm milk & sugar. Consult doctor before starting on consuming for better results as Safed Musli is one subject which is not passed by Food and Drug Administration or FDA yet.